Statement of Qualifications will be received until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 16, 2014 at the:
Currituck County Emergency Management Office
Currituck County Courthouse
153 Courthouse Road, Suite 122
Currituck, North Carolina 27929
for the following project:
Fully qualified firms/individuals to provide professional Engineering Services for elevation projects funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the State of North Carolina that will be conducted in the County of Currituck. Professional services will include, but are not limited to: feasibility studies, foundation plans, site visits prior to and during construction, land surveys, and elevation certificates.
Qualifications packages should be hand delivered or mailed to Rebecca Christenbury. Small Business Entities, Women Owned Businesses, and Minority Owned Businesses are encouraged to submit qualifications. The County reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to accept such proposals as appears in its judgment to be in the best interest of the County. The County reserves the right to waive any informality.
A Pre-Proposal Meeting will be held on Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. in the
Historic Courthouse Conference Room, Second Floor
153 Courthouse Road
Currituck, North Carolina 27929.
The meeting is not mandatory. Site visits will be available for those interested in viewing the project sites.
- Consulting Engineer must meet the licensing requirements under Chapter 87 of the N.C. General Statutes.
- Consulting Engineer is responsible for visiting the site and understanding the scope of work.
- The project shall be completed within 210 days of the Notice to Proceed.
- Consulting Engineer awarded the project will be required to:
- Execute the Independent Contractor Agreement and E-Verify Statement
- Provide a W-9 form
- Provide Certificate of Insurance for general liability and workers; compensation coverage with Currituck County named as certificate holders
Email or phone questions to:
Currituck County Emergency Management