Currituck County Schools Meals on Wheels
The School Nutrition Department will serve breakfast and lunch to all children that live in Currituck County, ages 1-18. These meals are free and will be available as long as our schools are closed due to the Governor’s Executive Order.
Children that want a meal can come to any one of the pick-up locations listed below. Meals will include lunch for the day as well as breakfast for the following morning! Meals will be on site at each location from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. each day.
- Knotts Island Elementray School, 413 Woodleigh Road
- Gibbs Woods Community Center, 332 East Gibbs Road
- Carolina Village, 111 Universal Circle
- Ranchland, 100 Ranchland Drive
- Moyock Middle School, 216 Survey Road
- Wedgewood Lakes, 106 Wedgewood Boulevard
- Ponderosa Parking Lot, Bens Bonanza
- Currituck County High School, 4203 Caratoke Highway
- Coinjock Boat Ramp, 482 Waterlily Road
- Griggs Elementary School, 261 Poplar Branch Road
- Waterview Shores Subdivision, Waterview Drive
- Walnut Island, Walnut Island Boulevard
- Soundside Park, 8955 Caratoke Highway
- Jarvisburg Elementary School, 110 Jarvisburg Road
If you have any questions, contact Currituck County Schools at 252-232-2223.