Date(s) - 05/28/2020
Historic Currituck Courthouse
The Currituck County Planning Board is holding a Special Meeting held on Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in the Historic Currituck Courthouse. Prior to the special meeting a work session will be held at 5:30 p.m.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider two text amendments to the Unified Development Ordinance.
In consideration of this meeting, Currituck County will observe several precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- A reduction in audience capacity and spacing audience seats to 6’ apart for appropriate social distancing.
- Planning Board members and county staff will also follow social distancing guidelines with seating arrangements.
- Currituck County will have face masks available for any member of the public that wishes to wear one during the meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available inside the meeting room.
- To enter and exit the Historic Courthouse, the public will only use the entrance at the back right-hand corner of the building. This door is ADA-accessible and located near the elevator inside the building. The front and side doors to the Historic Courthouse will remain locked.