Senior Events & Trips
Events & Classes
Currituck County Senior Center – Barco
“Walk with Ease Program”
Powell’s Point Senior Center
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
A new 10–week session of Bingocize will start on Wednesday, March 23, 2022. Bingocize combines Bingo and fun easy to do exercise, along with nutrition education. Class is designed to increase physical function, health knowledge, cognition, and social engagement.
Due to a tight timeline – the program was forced to start as soon as the first session endsd on March 18th.
*This requires you to try to commit to attending all 10 weeks of classes if possible! Call 252-491-8173 for more information.
Knotts Island Senior Center
Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program (AFAP)
Monday, April 4, 2022
Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program (AFAP) 8 week program will start on Monday, April 4, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. and continue until- Wednesday, May 23, 2022!
This program includes a variety of exercises designed for individuals with arthritis, related rheumatic diseases, or musculoskeletal conditions.
*To participate in this program you are required to commit to attending all 8 weeks of classes if possible! Call for more information 252-429-3231
Save The Date
None at this time, please check back.
Trip to Nashville & Pigeon Forge
Sunday, October 9 – Thursday, October 13, 2022
A 5 day/4 night trip to Nashville & Pigeon Forge, Tennessee!
- 4 nights hotel accommodations,
- 4 breakfast at your hotel,
- 2 evening receptions at your hotel with hot Food & beverages
- plus 3 wonderful dinners including a Dinner show at the Nashville Nightlife Theatre & A Dinner and show in Pigeon Forge!
- Enjoy a Guided Tour of “Music City” with highlights to include, Music Square, the Parthenon, Bicentennial Park, Veteran Memorials & More!
- Enjoy a evening at the Grand Ole Opry
- explore the opry land resort with a Delta River Flatboat ride!
Cost is $799.00 per person, double occupancy. $1019.00, single. (Travel Protection can be purchased for an additional $92.00 per person double occupancy, $119.00 for single.)
A $100.00 deposit per person is due by Friday, June 24, 2022! All checks must be made payable to PML Travel & Tours.